Erts' Blog

Friday, March 03, 2006

End of the Week


I survived BJJ again..(just) and it's finally friday and i can rest. I was so tired this morning i literally couldn't get up without effort, i tell ya, it's all downhill after 22.
Did grappling yesterday after Tafe and i must say it was really good, bit of wrestling bit of jiu jitsu, what more can one ask for. After class I bought Battle for Middle Earth 2(game about LordoftheRings), went to Shark bar, played some pool then when i got home i played Battle for Middle Earth till about 3. I'm still stumped as to why i was so tired in the morning....
We did poster designs at Tafe today, but i put up a dismall effort and couldn't come up with an original idea...gotta step it up..and finally, my class and i went to the art gallery on monday, quite a nice place, they have the Art Express exhibit on and those pesky yr 12ers are pretty good, we all sketched something from there, from anywhere in the gallery not just Art Express and here's my rough sketch, it's 'Horse and Rider' by Dame Elizabeth Frank
See you next post.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home