Erts' Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday Bloody Sunday




Ah U2, they numb the pain...ahem, it's been a week since i last post..well almost, and alot has happened. Well not too much but i'll let you know what's happened anyway. Tafe is chugging along nicely, drawing life models tomorrow, looking forward to that. I took back Battle for middle earth 2 that i bought last thursday, it was good but i just don't have enough time to play it hardcore enough so i can play it online. My pass at BJJ finished up and now i have to get a full-time membership, don't have much money at the moment but once my austudy kicks in, i'm gonna join up, it's fun being turned into a pretzel. I've come to the decision that his week i'm gonna head back to the gym and get my fitness back to where it was a few months back so heres hoping i stick to it. I'm posting some work i've done at tafe so far. It's a poster for a movie, a logo for a fishing company and a drawing of a rooster.
See you next post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home