Erts' Blog

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'M BACK!!

Hello all,
I is back, i didn't actually go anywhere, but i have been very busy recently. You see i have this thing that i always do, that thing is to let all my work pile up and get stressed at the amount of work i haven't done yet, and then having to do it at the very last second. I must stop doing this.

I was up till 3 in the morning last night doing these posters for art. Get up at 9 today and straight back into it. But all is well, got the posters done, they look pretty cool. Didn't finish the action figure i'm meant to draw and build the box for it but it's all cool with the teacher and i can hand it in next week. Speaking of posters, i did one of a comics convention, one of a night club called cherri jam and two postcards also for cherri jam.

I'm thinkin about getting a digital camera and a digital camcorder....problem is, i have no money..hmmm I digress..here's the comics convention poster, come back tomorrow to see the cherri jam posters.

See you next post...

{I'm having issues with uploading said poster! bloody hell, instead heres a pic of me, john, dave and my brother at cherry jam on my birthday}