Erts' Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Easter



Happy Easter everyone, i don't believe in the holiday but i do believe in chocolate! I think i ate too much, my belly is growing at an alarming rate. I'll work it off with...well i wont be doing too much exercise while i'm on holidays unless you consider playing xbox 360 as exercise...exercise for the brain? anyway i'm posting some quick doodle-esque things i did on my last class for Huseyin, our Design Teacher at TAFE. I did them on a drawing tablet on the computer, my first time using it so i think it's not a bad effort for a quick sketch.
See you next post...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

exercise for the fingers :P how many seconds do you want me to wait ... still waiting ... still waiting!

nice work! pretty damn good for a first-time user of a drawing tablet, compared to the trouble I was having! haha

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home