Erts' Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

R.I.P ipod

Bad news, ipod went all crazy on me at TAFE today, kept freezing up the computer and i couldnt use it to save my work. Now this leaves me in a bit of a quandry, do i

1.Wait it out and hope that its a divine ipod that can heal itself
2.Get a flash card or
3.Shell out for a brand spankin new pimped out ipod

I'm going to try to upload the comic con poster that i tried uploading last night again, hopefully it works, if not then.....ummm...well, heres that batman book cover i did earlier but with the right colours this time

Off to the movies, going to watch The Da Vinci Code, i've heard nothing but bad things about the movie....hope it's not bodge

See you next post...



3 Comments:

Blogger FeE said...

cant believe you deleted my other comment!! how rude!!

anyways im watching the da vinci code tonight as well.. hope its as good as the book, but i am prepared for a let down as i have heard bad reviews for it.

and what was wrong with the blue background on the book cover? it looked fine to me..

8:50 PM  
Blogger Ert said...

didn't end up going to see it, the bad reviews got to me and i want to read it first, so i'm gonna read it and see it next week.

The red cover is the original way i did it

5:17 PM  
Blogger FeE said...

ur going to start adn finish the book in a weeks time??!!

#$%^&*

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home