Erts' Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

X-Men The Last Stand = Fantastic Movie

As you may have guesses from the title, saw the final X-men last night and it is gooood, I highly recommend it.
I will be watching the Da Vinci Code next Tuesday, to see how it compares with the book, which i havent started yet, but i'll have read it by then.

I'm posting the final two of my posters, these are postcard sized and now i have to get to some work, still behind in my work and want to catch up, so i better get cracking.

See you next post...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do i get tickets for this cherri jam? I really want to go - looks fantastic!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Ert said...

hi krissie,
thanks, but these are posters i completed for a TAFE assignment, not for an actual night.

6:03 PM  
Blogger menna said...

اسعار تركيب طابوق عجمان
تركيب طابوق جيري في عجمان

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home